April 21, 2016 · 3:30 AM
* I care about Wealth Disparity & International Wall Street abuse.
* Less oligarchy and more democracy.
* War-Capitalism. War for money… when we have no major enemy.
* 60% of our tax money goes to war for profit… and not mine.
* A good sufficient education
* Infrastructure, water, power, air and public transportation
* Women’s rights. Pay equity and social equality.
* True LGBT rights… total equality.
* The end of systematic government oppression based on skin color
* Mass incarceration and criminal justice reform. End legalized slavery.
* Union rights and American workers – the crime of outsourcing.
* Banking freedom for the scammers who break the law and get slaps on the wrist, or a big bonus while robbing our families of their savings.
One of the greatest things about 2015 and 2016 is that the idea that war-capitalism can be reset, redone and retired has been mainstreamed. We are all focused and changed by this. People have been overly focused on the White House. That’s how Americans are… “who will be our new parents?” But the IDEAS that we can be free of CORPORATE and OLIGARCH TYRANNY … we have the power of democracy to become free again… is a joyful thing. And I am running into more and more people who are saying, some for the first time, “It doesn’t have to be this way anymore…”
They are exactly right.